Friday, April 24, 2009

About Heidi

Spring greetings -

I’m Heidi Heiland, owner and Chief Experience Officer at Heidi’s Lifestyle Gardens. Welcome to our blog. We’ve developed this blog for you, the garden community. I believe we develop a strong family, community and environment through collaboration and learning. Gardening began with our grand parents by sharing slips of iris over the fence. Through this blog we hope to inform, share and inspire one another. I hope you will join us by clicking on “Follow” in the upper right of this page.

A little about me outside of the garden. I'm blissfully married with three children and one brand new granddaughter! Oh and I can’t forget my golden, Zel and lab Bea. I'm a former Vestry Member of St. Martin’s by the Lake Church in Minnetonka Beach, Minnesota; where I was baptized, confirmed and married, twice! I enjoy alpine ski racing, playing 4.5 league tennis, traveling, listening to music and of course designing flower arrangements.

Hopefully together we can Bloom On!

You can learn more about me and Heidi’s Lifestyle Gardens at our web site: http://www.bloomonmn.com/heidicrew.html. I hope to hear from you soon!

-Heidi Heiland

No comments:

Post a Comment